: Rep. Keith Greiner (R-Lancaster) will host a hearing of the House Majority Policy Committee to discuss the impacts of inflation on the state’s agriculture industry and the rising cost of food.
: Greiner, Majority Policy Committee Chairman Martin Causer (R-Cameron/McKean/Potter), members of the committee and the following testifiers:
• Chris Pierce, president, Heritage Poultry Management Services, Annville.
• Heather Lewis, family farm owner, Mount Joy.
• Bill Beam, president and owner, Beam Farms Inc., Elverson.
• Danny Good, owner, Good’s Transport, Columbia.
• Mike Smucker, president, Smucker’s Meats, Mount Joy.
• Doug Taylor, founder and CEO, Taylor Chip Cookies, Mount Joy.
: Wednesday, Aug. 24, at 10 a.m.
: West Earl Township Municipal Building, 157 W. Metzler Road, Brownstown.
LIVE WEBSTREAMING: Barring technical difficulties, the hearing will be streamed live at RepGreiner.com
Media contact: Patricia Hippler, 717.772.9846, firstname.lastname@example.org